TAKING THE HASSLE AWAY FROM ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS
We assist motorists involved in traffic accidents to arrange a replacement vehicle whilst yours is off the road, repairs where possible and adequate compensation for any losses or injuries incurred. These services are available regardless of your insurance cover.
Where the accident is not your fault there are major benefits to be had in not making a claim through your own comprehensive policy. If you are insured on a Third Party or Third Party Fire and Theft basis we feel that our service is the best option for you to get the outcome you deserve. We would point out however, that it is the clients right to seek further advice elsewhere subject to any time limits within which a claim may be made.
Our very experienced and professional staff are very easy to talk to. You will be assigned your own personal claims handler who will handle your claim from start to finish.
- In the event of a non fault accident you do not have to make a claim against your own insurance policy. All costs are recovered from the guilty driver’s insurance company.
- We will provide a replacement like for like hire vehicle and / or fund the cost of repairs to your damaged vehicle.
- We will introduce you to specialist motor accident solicitors Horwich Cohen Coghlan to represent both yours and your passengers interests to make a claim for compensation for any personal injury or any financial loss.
- Where your vehicle is undriveable we will get a replacement vehicle to you as quickly as possible.
- We will handle the paperwork, the administration and the hassle.